Joining the ranks of Jessica Alba as my BEST DRESSED winner of the 2010 People’s Choice Awards, Taylor Swift pulled off a dazzling white tube-top Jenny Packham dress paired off with Christian Louboutin peep-toe heels.
Swift then added the best accessory to her outfit at the Awards show – the Favorite Female Artist award. She continues her lucky streak, and it may carry over to the Grammys.. will she win all 8 of her nominations??
Swift is nominated for:
- Record of the Year (You Belong with Me)
- Album of the Year (Fearless)
- Song of the Year (You Belong with Me)
- Best Female Pop Vocal Performance (You Belong with Me)
- Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals (Breathe with Colbie Caillat)
- Best Female Country Vocal Performance (White Horse)
- Best Country Song (White Horse)
- Best Country Album (Fearless)
WOW. If she wins ALL of these – she is officially THE ARTIST OF THE DECADE(S).
The Grammy Awards show will air on January 31, 2010.