The other night my friend and I watched Revolutionary Road.
Should I just Short and Sweet it? I think so.
JO’S SHORT AND SWEET:
1. I really do love Leo and Kate, and their performances were amazing. They are such a dynamic duo, I hope to see more films with them together!
2. The movie is HIGHLY depressing, and after watching it, I was emotionally burnt out.
3. There was a point in the movie where I said, “what the FUCK” and when I felt extremely nauseous. What a mix of emotions.
4. The movie kind of just … ended and I really want to know… WHAT HAPPENED AFTER?!!
5. I liked the movie because of the actors, but I didn’t like the movie’s plot. I probably will never watch it again. I’ll just stick with Titanic (only disc one, that way Leo lives on forever…)
6. Revolutionary Road was fucking crazy. There, I said it.