As I was waiting for the movie to start, I was reading the book. Call me a nerd, a dork…I don’t care. I LOVED IT. EVERY MOMENT OF IT!!
So let’s get straight to it:
JO’S SHORT AND SWEET:
1. Edward was AMAZING. He was gorgeous and funny and amazing and gorgeous and funny and amazing…
2. I really liked Kristen Stewart. She really captured Bella’s character.
3. The movie followed the book very well, except for a couple of minor things, but it was all necessary to make the 2 hour movie.
4. The acting. Hmm, well I have to admit that some parts were a little…awkward…and not the best acting, BUT to all of the die-hard fans, the movie was perfect.
5. Edward and Bella=the cutest couple ever. I wish I was her….
6. Will I see it again? Pretty sure I’m watching it again tonight 🙂 I’ll be able to actually HEAR it, save for all the teenage girly screams and shrills every time Robert Pattinson flashed onto the screen.
Here are a couple reviews
And I also hear that 2 more movies are underway…..but I’m not sure if that is true. I’ll have to do some more “research.”
Till then, I hope you watch the film!!